Invitation for games - 8 October

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
      Invitation for games - 8 October

      Busy week ahead for me as work fills up my time, but some things stay constant.  Wednesday night is game night...who else has time for some games?

      Hope to see you then.

      - Rich

    • MCTMike@AbacusTech.Info
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
        Hi Richard,

        I'm in town again this week - I'd be glad to join you.

        Mike Hammond

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
          --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "MCTMike@..." <mctmike@...> wrote:

          > Hi Richard,
          >
          > I'm in town again this week - I'd be glad to join you.
          >
          > Mike Hammond

          Very cool! I'll be there, too.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
            I'll be there as well.