Invitation for games - 3 September

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
      Invitation for games - 3 September

      As the unofficial end of Summer (the Labor Day weekend) passes, some things remain the same.  So let me quickly get a headcount of who is interested and can attend:

      Hope to see you then.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008

          > As the unofficial end of Summer (the Labor Day weekend) passes, some things
          > remain the same. So let me quickly get a headcount of who is interested and
          > can attend:
          >
          > Games:

          I can attend. See you then.

          Dave
        • David Laufle
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>
            wrote:

            > As the unofficial end of Summer (the Labor Day weekend) passes, some
            things
            > remain the same. So let me quickly get a headcount of who is
            interested and
            > can attend:
            >
            > Games:
            >
            > Hope to see you then.
            >
            > - Rich

            After a long summer of busy wednesday nights my schedule has finally
            changed with school in session. Looking forward to seeing everyone
            again and getting some gaming in.

            I will be able to attend this wednesday.

            - David Laufle
          • Lawrence
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
              Hey I can be there too! Just me. But only if its no Arkham !

              Smile

              Lawrence