Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 20 August

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2008
      -------------- Original message from K Bailey <cheepicus@...>: --------------
      > I should be able to make it tonight.

      Glad to hear that you might make it tonight.  Unless there is an objection, it appears that we will be playing AGRICOLA once again.  If you haven't played, I will be happy to explain the rules.  As our first play was last week, we should all be relative beginners in the game.

      If anyone wants a good overview of the game and a rules summary - Board Games With Scott Episode #51 is all about Agricola.  The video overview can be found at: http://www.boardgameswithscott.com/?p=87.

      - Rich

    • K Bailey
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2008
        I'm pretty keen to play Agricola. I bought a copy, but haven't eked out the time to learn it yet.

        Also, I can bring a prototype copy of Dominion if people are interested in checking it out.  There might even be time for both.

        If anyone wants a good overview of the game and a rules summary - Board Games With Scott Episode #51 is all about Agricola.  The video overview can be found at: size="2">http://www.boardgameswithscott.com/?p=87.