Geek Guide Party Invite

  • sfwriter@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2001
      Hi all,

      http://www.geek-guide.com/invite.html

      41 Entrada Avenue (behind Fenton's Ice Creamery)
      Oakland, CA 94611

      Come join the usual collection of neighbors, designers, geeks,
      entrepreneurs, hackers, rocketeers,
      activists, gamers, writers, artists, hams, and Sci Fi fandom for a
      Geek Guide kickoff party.

      Ac Transit busses 57, 59, 59A, 12, 6 and the transbay C all drop you
      along Piedmont Avenue. We are also close enough for a walk to and
      from MacArthur Bart

      Lost? Call 510-658-7107 and we'll help you out.

      To find us via Mapquest or other mapping utility, enter: 41 ENTRADA
      AVE, OAKLAND, CA, 94611-4347, US

      All the best,

      -Sandy