Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 16 July

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008

      From: Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...>
      Subject: [trivalleygamers] Invitation for games - 16 July
      To: "'TVB Group'" <trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 3:45 PM

      July continues with typical summer weather.  Not the scorchers of last week, but still toasty.  As always…for those wishing to stay cool and stay indoors on Wednesday, I offer....

      Hope to see you then.

      - Rich

    • Lawrence
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 16, 2008
        I believe I can make it!

        Lawrence

        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe"

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3 9:39 PM
          Invitation for games - 6 August

          August has arrived and the schedule of events harkens the end of summer soon.  But lets try to keep one thing constant.  Im back in town and ready to host:

          Hope to see you then.

          - Rich

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 9:56 PM

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4 9:24 PM