Party Saturday

  • Sanford Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2000
      Cookout - Party - Housewarming - Gathering
      ^^^^^-Pick Your Headline-^^^^^

      4pm - ?? - Saturday, November 18th, 2000
      41 Entrada Avenue (behind Fenton's Ice Creamery)
      Oakland, CA

      Sandy and Christeen Clark welcome you to their new home and invite
      you to meet their friends. Neighbors, designers, geeks,
      entrepreneurs, hackers, rocketeers, activists, gamers, writers,
      artists, hams, and Sci Fi fandom are all welcome.

      Meats, veggies, munchies and hot coals will be provided. Bring what
      you can. Enjoy what we have.

      Ac Transit busses 57, 59, 59A, 12, 6 and the transbay C all drop you
      along Piedmont Avenue. We are also close enough for a good walk to
      and from MacArthur Bart.

      Lost? Call 510-658-7107 and we'll help you out.

      To find us via Mapquest or other mapping utility, enter: 41 ENTRADA
      AVE, OAKLAND, CA, 94611-4347, US