Re: Invitation for Games - 2 July

  • Kristian Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Thanks, Rich,

      We won't be able to make it as I have work this week.

      After that, we'll be on vacation until the end of August. We might be
      out of touch then.

      Kris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008

        A short week for many I suspect with the Holiday on Friday.  In the rush towards the long weekend, does anyone have time for:

        Hope to see you then.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "richpardoe" <RPardoe@...> wrote:

          > A short week for many I suspect with the Holiday on Friday. In the rush
          > towards the long weekend, does anyone have time for:
          >
          > Games:

          I know I've missed a few weeks, but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, either.
          Have fun, gang.