Invitation for Games - 2 July

  • richpardoe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      A short week for many I suspect with the Holiday on Friday.  In the rush towards the long weekend, does anyone have time for:

      Hope to see you then.

      - Rich
    • Kristian Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Thanks, Rich,

        We won't be able to make it as I have work this week.

        After that, we'll be on vacation until the end of August. We might be
        out of touch then.

        Kris
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
            --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "richpardoe" <RPardoe@...> wrote:

            > A short week for many I suspect with the Holiday on Friday. In the rush
            > towards the long weekend, does anyone have time for:
            >
            > Games:

            I know I've missed a few weeks, but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, either.
            Have fun, gang.