Lurker invites you to a PARTY...

  • sfwriter@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      *********
      Cookout - Party - Housewarming - Gathering
      ^^^^^-Pick Your Headline-^^^^^

      4pm - ?? - Saturday, November 18th, 2000
      41 Entrada Avenue (behind Fenton's Ice Creamery)
      Oakland, CA

      Sandy and Christeen Clark welcome you to their new home and invite you to meet their friends. Neighbors, designers, geeks, entrepreneurs, hackers, rocketeers, activists, gamers, writers, artists, hams, and Sci Fi fandom are all welcome.

      Meats, veggies, munchies and hot coals will be provided. Bring what you can. Enjoy what we have.

      Ac Transit busses 57, 59, 59A, 12, 6 and the transbay C all drop you along Piedmont Avenue. We are also close enough for a brisk walk to and from MacArthur Bart

      Lost? Call 510-658-7107 and we'll help you out.

      To find us via Mapquest or other mapping utility, enter: 41 ENTRADA AVE, OAKLAND, CA, 94611-4347, US