East Bay Strategy Games Club

  • Jacob Lorch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2000
      A group of us calling ourselves the "East Bay Strategy Games Club" meet
      roughly once a week to play strategy games in the East Bay, by which we
      mean Berkeley, Oakland, etc. A couple of people mentioned that your
      group had people who might be interested in attending our meetings.

      We play mostly "German-style" games, like Euphrat & Tigris, Acquire,
      Settlers of Catan, El Grande, etc. But we play lots and lots of
      different games, and some aren't German-style: we've played Cosmic
      Encounter and Illuminati NWO, for example.

      If you're interested in giving us a try, check out our web page at
      http://go.to/eastbaystrategy and consider joining our mailing list by
      sending e-mail to eastbaystrategy-subscribe@egroups.com.

      The next meeting will be this Friday evening at 7:30 pm at my apartment,
      2466 Hilgard Ave #204, Berkeley, CA 94709. (MapQuest can give you
      directions, or you can e-mail me for them.)

      (We don't have a regular schedule yet, since we feel that to make sure
      we always get at least 4 players we have to tailor the schedule each
      week to people's needs. Once we reach "critical mass", which hopefully
      will be soon, we can settle on a certain schedule.)

      Perhaps we'll meet soon. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.

      --Jay Lorch
      lorch@...