Invitation for Games - June 11

  • RPardoe@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hectic weekend made all the more so with a corrupted hard disk on my home computer. Boy, I relish a chance to just sit and play a nice game, so how about:

      Hope to see you then.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9, 2008

        Hectic weekend made all the more so with a corrupted hard disk on my home computer. Boy, I relish a chance to just sit and play a nice game, so how about:

        Hope to see you then.

        - Rich

      • David Laufle
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
          I will be able to attend.

          - David Laufle

          --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, RPardoe@... wrote:

          > Hectic weekend made all the more so with a corrupted hard disk on my
          home computer. Boy, I relish a chance to just sit and play a nice
          game, so how about:

          > Games:
          >
          > Hope to see you then.
          >
          > - Rich

        • richpardoe
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 15, 2008
            School is out...that makes it officially summer. But some things
            remain the same, such as:

            Hope to see you then.

            - Rich
          • Kristian Miller