Re: Invitation for Games - 26 Mar & More? (Update)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      And the energy continues to wane as it appears that extra gaming tonight doesn't fit into anyone's schedule.  I will make other plans and see everyone next week Wednesday for more games.  (Official invite to be posted on the weekend as usual.)

      - Rich

      & More (Thursday, 27 March) -
      Not a lot of energy at the moment for additional games tomorrow night.  I am still available even if it is one person and we settle infor some 2P games (1960, Combat Commander, Price of Freedom, FAB: The Bulge, Hammer of the Scots).  I will leave the opportunity open until tomorrow morning and assess at that time what to do.