New TVB Names

  • Henry J. Alme
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2000
      [ tvb@egroups.com will eat us ]

      Some humble (and pretty obvious) suggestions, listed roughly in the order
      I like them [assume the @onelist.com]:

      TriValleyGamers
      TriValleyBoardGamers
      TVBG
      TVG

      I think the longer names are better, but I do not know what limits there
      are on the length of a list name.

      The fact that I am no longer an active member may affect how seriously my
      suggestions are taken.

      And now for some non-TVB stuff:

      1) Angela and I are expecting our first child this August. I like 'Air
      Baron' as a name. Angela is less enthused about that.

      2) I talked to Scott Milster last night. We hope to get together Real Soon
      now to do some gaming. The New Mexico Area Board Gamers needs to be born.

      I hope CA is treating y'all well...

      Hank
      Henry J. Alme | Honey, there will always be another headless
      almehj@... | corpse, but true love comes 'round maybe once.
      Los Alamos, NM | --Perry White to Lois Lane