Invitation for Games - 5 Dec

    Message 1 of 409 , Dec 2, 2007
      Back in town and ready to host some games....

      Keep it short and sweet this week - Who can make it?

      Games....

      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00

      Looking ahead, I have travel planned for December 12, so there will be a
      hosting opportunity available if the group wishes to have games. Or you
      might consider checking out the Alameda Group's Tuesday night gaming.
      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3, 2008
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>