Invitation for Games - Wednesday - 7 Nov

    Message 1 of 409 , Nov 4, 2007
      After the sugar filled holiday that is Halloween...time to return to the
      table for games. Ready to host once more, who can make games this
      Wednesday?

      Games....

      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00

      Looking ahead, I have some travel planned at the end of November and
      beginning of December, so there will be hosting opportunities available for
      someone. Specifically: November 28 and December 12 if you want to start
      planning now.
      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3, 2008
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>