Next Meeting

  • Sterling Wright
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2000
      Hi all,

      Our next meeting is this Wednessday, the 16th at 7:30 at my place.

      Sterling
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2000
        Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to
        be having at my place before my move. Also, I will be losing my @home
        service this wednesday. If you need to e-mail me, my work e-mail is
        swright@... and I have an e-mail account on hotmail called

        If you need instructions on how to get here, please let me know before
        midday wednesday. Thanks.

        Sterling

      • Alex Borders
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 13, 2000
          At 09:45 PM 3/12/00 PST, Sterling Wright wrote:
          >From: "Sterling Wright" <sterling_wright@...>
          >Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to

          Hi there!

          Alex Borders - new to list. (also non-local, living in Concord)

          I'm interested in getting back into boardgaming, but due to distance and
          work schedules I can't make weekday evenings - do you ever meet weekends?
          or meet up in this area (Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek area)?

          What sort of games do you play? I tend towards AH Adv. Civilization,
          Titan, Merchant of Venus, Great Khan Game, Cults Across America, etc.
          Fairly complex strategy games (OK, some silly ones too), but not really
          into historical stuff.

          Alex
          redrob@... wolf@... http://www.xocolatl.com/wolf/
          --
          aka Sir Redrob, SAB(e)L, Lone Wolf, Silver Wolf, Goliath, and a few others
          Disclaimer: I disclaim nothing. People, however, often disclaim me.