Re: Next Meeting

  • Michael E. Wickett
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hey all (which probably means just Sterling),

      I'll be around this Wednesday, so see you then.

      Mike
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 17, 2000
        Hi everyone,

        Just a reminder that the next meeting is this wednesday at my house at 7:30.
        If you need instructions on how to get there, let me know.

        Sterling
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 13, 2000
          Hi all,

          Our next meeting is this Wednessday, the 16th at 7:30 at my place.

          Sterling
        • Sterling Wright
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2000
            Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to
            be having at my place before my move. Also, I will be losing my @home
            service this wednesday. If you need to e-mail me, my work e-mail is
            swright@... and I have an e-mail account on hotmail called

            If you need instructions on how to get here, please let me know before
            midday wednesday. Thanks.

            Sterling

          • Alex Borders
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 13, 2000
              At 09:45 PM 3/12/00 PST, Sterling Wright wrote:
              >From: "Sterling Wright" <sterling_wright@...>
              >Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to

              Hi there!

              Alex Borders - new to list. (also non-local, living in Concord)

              I'm interested in getting back into boardgaming, but due to distance and
              work schedules I can't make weekday evenings - do you ever meet weekends?
              or meet up in this area (Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek area)?

              What sort of games do you play? I tend towards AH Adv. Civilization,
              Titan, Merchant of Venus, Great Khan Game, Cults Across America, etc.
              Fairly complex strategy games (OK, some silly ones too), but not really
              into historical stuff.

              Alex
              redrob@... wolf@... http://www.xocolatl.com/wolf/
              --
              aka Sir Redrob, SAB(e)L, Lone Wolf, Silver Wolf, Goliath, and a few others
              Disclaimer: I disclaim nothing. People, however, often disclaim me.