Decided which - Games - Wednesday - 1 August

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Jeff/Dave -

      Thanks for your comments. Based on your feedback, I think it would be
      best to go with Age of Steam for tonight's game.

      Dave's slight preference as well as Jeff's comment (easier to teach)
      tipped the decision for me. In addition, should we have more gamers
      show up tonight, AoS will more easily accomodate the players without
      jeopardizing the gaming time available.

      The rules are not that complicated and are nicely summarized in the following:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/11040/Age_of_Steam_-_Quick_Reference.pdf
      (or)
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=11040

      I have printed out extra copies - so no need to print, but helpful if
      you do have time to review them. These are for the base game - the
      Japan map adds a few modest tweaks that I will explain as we review
      the rules.

      See you tonight,

      Rich
    • J C Lawrence
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:41:29 -0700
        Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:

        > These are for the base game - the Japan map adds a few modest tweaks
        > that I will explain as we review the rules.

        If you're interested I have spare copies of the single sheet versions of
        AoS:Japan I did a while ago. (See files and pictures on the 'geek)

        --
        J C Lawrence They said, "You have a blue guitar,
        ---------(*) You do not play things as they are."
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007

          Working again on wednesday next week.  buut I'm sure dave will win again without my help!  :))

          Lawrence  :D