Next Meeting

  • Sterling Wright
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 1999
      Hi everyone,

      I'm sending this out today because I'm going to be gone over the weekend.
      Our next meeting will be (provided the world doesn't end this weekend) next
      Wednesday, the 5th of January. It'll probably be at my place. I should
      have my copy of "Die Siedler von N�rnberg" by then.

      I hope to see everyone there,

      Sterling
    • Michael E. Wickett
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2000
        Hey all (which probably means just Sterling),

        I'll be around this Wednesday, so see you then.

        Mike
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 17, 2000
          Hi everyone,

          Just a reminder that the next meeting is this wednesday at my house at 7:30.
          If you need instructions on how to get there, let me know.

          Sterling
        • Sterling Wright
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 13, 2000
            Hi all,

            Our next meeting is this Wednessday, the 16th at 7:30 at my place.

            Sterling
          • Sterling Wright
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12, 2000
              Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to
              be having at my place before my move. Also, I will be losing my @home
              service this wednesday. If you need to e-mail me, my work e-mail is
              swright@... and I have an e-mail account on hotmail called

              If you need instructions on how to get here, please let me know before
              midday wednesday. Thanks.

              Sterling

            • Alex Borders
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 13, 2000
                At 09:45 PM 3/12/00 PST, Sterling Wright wrote:
                >From: "Sterling Wright" <sterling_wright@...>
                >Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to

                Hi there!

                Alex Borders - new to list. (also non-local, living in Concord)

                I'm interested in getting back into boardgaming, but due to distance and
                work schedules I can't make weekday evenings - do you ever meet weekends?
                or meet up in this area (Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek area)?

                What sort of games do you play? I tend towards AH Adv. Civilization,
                Titan, Merchant of Venus, Great Khan Game, Cults Across America, etc.
                Fairly complex strategy games (OK, some silly ones too), but not really
                into historical stuff.

                Alex
                redrob@... wolf@... http://www.xocolatl.com/wolf/
                --
                aka Sir Redrob, SAB(e)L, Lone Wolf, Silver Wolf, Goliath, and a few others
                Disclaimer: I disclaim nothing. People, however, often disclaim me.