Next Meeting

  • Sterling Wright
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5, 1999
      I'm sending this out a little earlier than normal. Our next meeting is next
      Wed. the 10th of November. We can meet at my place, but my roommate asked
      me to move the starting time from 7 to 7:30 if we do. If you are interested
      in attending and need directions, please call (925 461-9208) or e-mail me by
      next Tuesday and I will get directions to you. Hope to see people there,

      Sterling
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 29, 1999
        Hi everyone,

        I'm sending this out today because I'm going to be gone over the weekend.
        Our next meeting will be (provided the world doesn't end this weekend) next
        Wednesday, the 5th of January. It'll probably be at my place. I should
        have my copy of "Die Siedler von N�rnberg" by then.

        I hope to see everyone there,

        Sterling
      • Michael E. Wickett
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2000
          Hey all (which probably means just Sterling),

          I'll be around this Wednesday, so see you then.

          Mike
        • Sterling Wright
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 17, 2000
            Hi everyone,

            Just a reminder that the next meeting is this wednesday at my house at 7:30.
            If you need instructions on how to get there, let me know.

            Sterling
          • Sterling Wright
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 13, 2000
              Hi all,

              Our next meeting is this Wednessday, the 16th at 7:30 at my place.

              Sterling
            • Sterling Wright
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2000
                Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to
                be having at my place before my move. Also, I will be losing my @home
                service this wednesday. If you need to e-mail me, my work e-mail is
                swright@... and I have an e-mail account on hotmail called

                If you need instructions on how to get here, please let me know before
                midday wednesday. Thanks.

                Sterling

              • Alex Borders
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 13, 2000
                  At 09:45 PM 3/12/00 PST, Sterling Wright wrote:
                  >From: "Sterling Wright" <sterling_wright@...>
                  >Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to

                  Hi there!

                  Alex Borders - new to list. (also non-local, living in Concord)

                  I'm interested in getting back into boardgaming, but due to distance and
                  work schedules I can't make weekday evenings - do you ever meet weekends?
                  or meet up in this area (Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek area)?

                  What sort of games do you play? I tend towards AH Adv. Civilization,
                  Titan, Merchant of Venus, Great Khan Game, Cults Across America, etc.
                  Fairly complex strategy games (OK, some silly ones too), but not really
                  into historical stuff.

                  Alex
                  redrob@... wolf@... http://www.xocolatl.com/wolf/
                  --
                  aka Sir Redrob, SAB(e)L, Lone Wolf, Silver Wolf, Goliath, and a few others
                  Disclaimer: I disclaim nothing. People, however, often disclaim me.