Invitation to play - Games - Wednesday -06 June

    Message 1 of 409 , Jun 3, 2007
      So we have missed two sessions. Hope that means folks are eager to play
      this week. I am ready once more to host this week, so who else is ready to
      play....

      Games....

      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00

      Looking ahead to next week (12th) - I will be in Houston that day returning
      too late to host games. And I believe Dave might be unavailable on the 12th
      also. I should be able to host again on the 19th.

      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3, 2008
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>