Meeting Place

  • Sterling Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 1999
      Sorry for the late notice, we are going to meet at my house tomorrow night
      for the TVB meeting. Hope to see everyone there.

      Sterling
    • Michael E. Wickett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 1999
        Sorry for not getting back to you about the possibility of meeting at
        my place, but I haven't even come up with enough chairs for our little
        table anyhow (we have a small place).

        I will be there tonight though.

        Mike