Re: Next Meeting

  • Michael E. Wickett
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 7, 1999
      Good day all,

      As far as moving to Tuesdays or Thursdays...

      I have a regular activity between 6:30 and 8:00 both of those days
      each week, so it would exclude me.

      However, if it includes more people than it excludes, I would think it
      a good decision anyway. Perhaps I could just come for the last game
      of the evening in that case.

      Let me know,
      Mike
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 1999
        I'm sending this out a little earlier than normal. Our next meeting is next
        Wed. the 10th of November. We can meet at my place, but my roommate asked
        me to move the starting time from 7 to 7:30 if we do. If you are interested
        in attending and need directions, please call (925 461-9208) or e-mail me by
        next Tuesday and I will get directions to you. Hope to see people there,

        Sterling
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 29, 1999
          Hi everyone,

          I'm sending this out today because I'm going to be gone over the weekend.
          Our next meeting will be (provided the world doesn't end this weekend) next
          Wednesday, the 5th of January. It'll probably be at my place. I should
          have my copy of "Die Siedler von N�rnberg" by then.

          I hope to see everyone there,

          Sterling
        • Michael E. Wickett
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 3, 2000
            Hey all (which probably means just Sterling),

            I'll be around this Wednesday, so see you then.

            Mike
          • Sterling Wright
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 17, 2000
              Hi everyone,

              Just a reminder that the next meeting is this wednesday at my house at 7:30.
              If you need instructions on how to get there, let me know.

              Sterling
            • Sterling Wright
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 13, 2000
                Hi all,

                Our next meeting is this Wednessday, the 16th at 7:30 at my place.

                Sterling
              • Sterling Wright
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 12, 2000
                  Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to
                  be having at my place before my move. Also, I will be losing my @home
                  service this wednesday. If you need to e-mail me, my work e-mail is
                  swright@... and I have an e-mail account on hotmail called

                  If you need instructions on how to get here, please let me know before
                  midday wednesday. Thanks.

                  Sterling

                • Alex Borders
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 13, 2000
                    At 09:45 PM 3/12/00 PST, Sterling Wright wrote:
                    >From: "Sterling Wright" <sterling_wright@...>
                    >Our next meeting is this Wednesday at 7:30. It's the last one we're going to

                    Hi there!

                    Alex Borders - new to list. (also non-local, living in Concord)

                    I'm interested in getting back into boardgaming, but due to distance and
                    work schedules I can't make weekday evenings - do you ever meet weekends?
                    or meet up in this area (Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek area)?

                    What sort of games do you play? I tend towards AH Adv. Civilization,
                    Titan, Merchant of Venus, Great Khan Game, Cults Across America, etc.
                    Fairly complex strategy games (OK, some silly ones too), but not really
                    into historical stuff.

                    Alex
                    redrob@... wolf@... http://www.xocolatl.com/wolf/
                    --
                    aka Sir Redrob, SAB(e)L, Lone Wolf, Silver Wolf, Goliath, and a few others
                    Disclaimer: I disclaim nothing. People, however, often disclaim me.