Re: Battle of the buldge

  • Lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hi Rich

      My sentiments Too !! I found a guy online I've never met who was
      willing to host at his home.. I could not get him out of his work at
      home house to a common ground restaurant. So I cancelled: probably a
      15 year old ... or 400 pound naked man !! Tee Hee Hee

      Lawence

      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe"