Host Needed - Wednesday - Jan 24

    Message 1 of 409 , Jan 19, 2007
      I will be out of town on our next scheduled game night (24 Jan) returning
      home just as the game session is scheduled to start. Therefore, I think it
      best if I pass on hosting for the 24th. If anyone else wishes to host -
      please let the list know.

      Until February,

      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3 2:58 PM
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>