Invitation to play - Games - Wednesday - Jan 03

    Message 1 of 409 , Jan 1, 2007
      A Happy New Year to everyone.

      This week might see a return to normal routines, so let's get back into the
      routine of games. Who can make...

      So, who is in town and available for....

      Games
      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00

      PS - I am out of town the first part of next week scheduled to return
      Wednesday (the 10th). I won't be able to host as a result, so am once again
      looking for offers by others to host games if so inclined.
      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3, 2008
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>