Cancelled - Games - Wednesday - Dec 27

    Message 1 of 409 , Dec 26, 2006
      All -

      It appears that everyone is busy this week. The only response to date has
      been a solid maybe. Rather than be on tenterhooks wondering what might
      happen, I think it best just to go ahead and cancel this week's session.

      As we won't get together until 2007 - let me be the first to wish everyone a
      Happy New Year!

      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3, 2008
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>