Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Play - Games - November Dec 6

  • Shawn Bankson
    Message 1 of 409 , Dec 4, 2006
      Add one more to the full house.  I can make it this week as well.

      Shawn

      On 12/4/06, Sam A. <puzzleme1000@... > wrote:

      I can make it too.  Looks like a full house!

      -Sam

      Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
      Can we have a quick count of who might want to play games next Wednesday?
      If we get the same 5 - I will set-up Viktory II so we can complete the game.
      If not, lots of other games we can choose from. We can play 2P (BattleLore
      is scheduled to arrive Tuesday), 3P (Cosmix Eidex?), or more. Lots of
      choices, but need a head count first to narrow it down....

      Games
      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00

      Message 409 of 409 , Jun 3, 2008
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@...>