Re: Meeting this Wednesday

  • Michael E. Wickett
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hi all,

      I'm going to have to pass this Wednesday. I'm preparing a talk for
      the next day.

      Mike
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 1999
        Well, I received 3 answers to my question, two by e-mail and one in person.
        Here are the results. We have one person who is not available Tuesday and
        Wednesday, one who is not available on Thursday, and one who will be late if
        it's Tuesday or Thursday. So this weeks meeting will be on Wednesday, as
        usual, as that is the day that there are more people available (at least of
        the ones who responded). We are down to a rather small group, so if anyone
        has ideas on how we can get new players, please let me know.

        Anyway, this Wednesday, we are going to have our first game of Lunatix Loop.
        This game is a racing game from a local game designer who asked us to blind
        test the game for him. If you would like to try out a game and be able to
        give the designer your opinion about it, your more than welcome to show up.
        You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire afterward, and the designer,
        Mat Leacock, has said we will get playtesting credit when he gets the game
        published. Hope to see everyone there.

        Sterling
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 1999
          Hi all,

          Well it's meeting time again. We're meeting this Wednesday the 27th of
          October at 7pm. I'm hoping that either Jason or Mike will host this week.
          But if they can't, we will meet at my place. If you need directions on how
          to get to the meeting, e-mail me and I will make sure you get them before
          wednesday. On the play list this week is game two of the playtesting of
          Lunatix Loop.

          Hope to see you all there,

          Sterling