RE: [trivalleygamers] Games - September 27 (HOST Needed) & HOTS follow-up.

    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 22, 2006
      >The rules didn't say it explicitly but implied that nobody can winter in
      England so all those units that are there disband.

      Re-reading the rules - I tend to agree as there is a warning....If Edward
      winters (in Scotland), there is no Feudal Levy and England begins the next
      year empty.....The only way to always have an empty England is to disband
      any units that remain there at winter. This is also supported by a comment
      on the geek: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/939062#939062

      BTW - If anyone is interested, it is possible to play HOTS online if anyone
      is interested in trying this game: http://www.f2fgaming.com/ and Columbia
      games does have a Cyberboard Module also.

      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 22, 2006