Invitation to Play - Games - August 23

    Message 1 of 60 , Aug 20, 2006
      We've been having fun playing new games the past few weeks - still have
      plenty of games to try out. Or we can return to a old (or not so old)
      favourite...

      Happy to host games, who's free that evening?

      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00

      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 22, 2006
        >The rules didn't say it explicitly but implied that nobody can winter in
        England so all those units that are there disband.

        Re-reading the rules - I tend to agree as there is a warning....If Edward
        winters (in Scotland), there is no Feudal Levy and England begins the next
        year empty.....The only way to always have an empty England is to disband
        any units that remain there at winter. This is also supported by a comment
        on the geek: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/939062#939062

        BTW - If anyone is interested, it is possible to play HOTS online if anyone
        is interested in trying this game: http://www.f2fgaming.com/ and Columbia
        games does have a Cyberboard Module also.