RFI: Gangsters (was: A request for help)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2006
      Brendan -

      While I don't own this game, perhaps someone else in the group does and can
      help out.

      If you haven't found it already, be sure to check out BoardGameGeek.
      Specifically, the entry for Gangsters:
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1471 BGG is a wonderful community to
      explore games and to ask for (and most likely receive) information about
      almost any game you could image. I notice that some 200 BGG users indicate
      they own Gangsters - so if we can't help you, there exists a much larger
      pool of folks that might be able to.

      Good luck on your quest....

      Rich Pardoe

      I assume it is the Avalon Hill game of that name, not the Tom Wham game that
      appeared in GamePlay Magazine that you are interested in. Once amazing
      thing about BGG is you discover how many games have similar (if not
      identical) names.