Game night Invitation for Wednesday, July 5

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      OK, let's try this again. This week, I'll again be your
      host, and I welcome you for an evening of games this Wednesday:

      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00
      My house in Pleasanton

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Again, it wasn't meant to be. With no other attendees, I'll cancel
        game night for this week. I'll be unavailable next week, so the next
        game night will likely be Wednesday, July 19. Look for the
        announcement a few days beforehand.

        Dave