Re: [trivalleygamers] Invitation to Play (aka Roll Call) - Games - April 5

  • Sheryl L Aitken
    Message 1 of 75 , Apr 6, 2006
      FYI, I will not make it for April 12 session.

      Have Fun!
      Sheryl

      Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
      As the clocks move ahead, let's look ahead to Wednesday and another evening
      of gaming.  I am happy to host .....

      Games:
      Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00
      My house in San Ramon
      Contact me off-list if you need directions)

      Rich

    • Sam A.
      Message 75 of 75 , Apr 12, 2006

        -Sam

        Shall we gather for games?  I am happy to host .....