RE: [trivalleygamers] Roll Call - Games - March 15

    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 12, 2006
      As I spend a rainy day applying stickers to blocks for Command and
      Colo(u)rs: Ancients, idle thoughts turn towards others games that might be
      played. I am happy to host:

      Games: Wednesday Night, 18:30~21:00
      My house in San Ramon (Contact me off-list if you need directions)

      Rich

      PS - I have a conflict the following week (March 22). So will need an
      alternate location in 2 weeks for games night.
    • Sam A.
      Message 75 of 75 , Apr 12, 2006

        -Sam

        Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
        Shall we gather for games?  I am happy to host .....

        Games:
        Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00