Re: [trivalleygamers] Roll Call - Games - March 1

  • Sam A.
    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 1, 2006
      I'll be there tonight.
      -Sam

      Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
      The Olympics are over - so hopefully folks are looking for alternate
      activities on a Wednesday night.  My I suggest.....

      Games: Wednesday Night, 18:30~21:00
      My house in San Ramon (Contact me off-list if you need directions)

      Rich

      My Collection: http://tinyurl.com/dulzv

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Sam A.
      Message 75 of 75 , Apr 12, 2006

        -Sam

        Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
        Shall we gather for games?  I am happy to host .....

        Games:
        Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00