Re: [trivalleygamers] Re: Session Report - February 1

  • David Wilson
    Message 1 of 75 , Feb 2, 2006
      On Feb 2, 2006, at 6:55 PM, Richard Pardoe wrote:

      > Interesting game - wish I had better notes to identify why we felt
      > the way
      > we did when we did.

      I think for me it was the inability to expand my network in what I
      considered a timely fashion. I went from a two city capacity to a
      four city capacity, but couldn't build out to four. I was always
      wanting to expand out to that extra city, but never could. I
      probably should have gotten a cheaper plant that'd only power 1, so I
      could build from 2 to 3, power all three, and end up with a little
      more cash on hand.

      Things to remember...

      Dave
    • Sam A.
      Message 75 of 75 , Apr 12, 2006
        I'll be there.

        -Sam

        Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
        Shall we gather for games?  I am happy to host .....

        Games:
        Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00
        My house in San Ramon
        Contact me off-list if you need directions)