Re: Roll Call - Games - January 32 (February 1)

    Message 1 of 75 , Jan 29, 2006
      --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Pardoe" <RPardoe@p...> wrote:

      > Once again, I am ready and excited to host another night of games at my
      > house.

      I'm having a hard time checking my calendar for possible schedule conflicts on the 32nd, but
      I believe I'll be able to make it for games.

      Dave
    • Sam A.
      Message 75 of 75 , Apr 12, 2006

        -Sam

        Richard Pardoe <RPardoe@...> wrote:
        Shall we gather for games?  I am happy to host .....

        Games:
        Wednesday Night, ~18:30 to ~21:00
        My house in San Ramon
        Contact me off-list if you need directions)