JeffCon VI

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006

      Hi All,

      Every year in February I get to host an all day gaming event.  This year it will be held on Sun Feb 19 at my house in Pleasanton.  Reply back to me if you are interested in getting more information.

      Jeff

    • Feefee711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        Hi Jeff,

        My name is Doreen and I would like more info. on your JeffCon VI.

        Thanks

        Every year in February I get to host an all day gaming event.  This year it will be held on Sun Feb 19 at my house in Pleasanton.  Reply back to me if you are interested in getting more information.

        Jeff

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS