Re: TVB Saturday Session 26 Jun

  • milstersp@xxxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
      Since it sounds like Noreen and her husband haven't played too many board
      games lets just plan on a bunch of short games for Saturday. If we feel up
      to it we can try a slightly longer game after a short game or two.

      Scott
    • Diamond346@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 1999
        In a message dated 6/22/99 11:15:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        milstersp@... writes:

        > Since it sounds like Noreen and her husband haven't played too many board
        > games lets just plan on a bunch of short games for Saturday. If we feel
        up
        > to it we can try a slightly longer game after a short game or two.

        No, I guess we haven't played many of the games that you all have played.
        I've mostly been into Trivia Games. So, please,
        don't let Frank and I influence what you play. We can learn
        from watching.

        Thanks,

        Noreen