Group order from Boards&Bits and Adam Spielt?

  • J C Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I'm looking to place a Boards&Bits order some time within the week, and
      if there's enough interest an Adam Spielt order in about a fortnight.
      Delivery would be at Yahoo! (Sunnyvale), SVB/Matchplay (Mountain View),
      PayPal (San Jose), BAP (Foster City), or at my house (just outside Los
      Gatos).

      Interested in joining in to share S&H costs?

      --
      J C Lawrence They said, "You have a blue guitar,
      ---------(*) You do not play things as they are."