Sick Call? - No Games Wednesday December 21?

  • Pardoe, Richard (RPardoe)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2005
      Sick Call? - No Games Wednesday December 21?

      And then there were 1?

      With everyone feeling the ill effects of winter (quite literally it appears) - I will suggest that we cancel the games for tonight.  We had Jeff/Dave both drop out today, and I think we are down to 1 possibly 2 if Sheryl does make it.  Rather than rush around - let's just call tonight a rest night.  (If anyone shows want to show and play games, that's fine also.)

      Friday is still open for gaming if folks recover in time.  But let's worry about that tomorrow.

      Rest and get better everyone….

      Rich

    • l scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
        See All you guys next year. Have Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!!

        Warmly.

        Lawrence
        Public Library Internet Access only

        There are only three types of people in this world, those who can count....