Re: TVB Saturday Session 26 Jun

  • Diamond346@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
      Hi!

      My husband and I are interested in showing up for our first experience with
      this sort of thing. I hope we don't slow anyone down. We will need some
      directions, however. We live in Fremont right off Mission by where Big
      Daddy's USED to be.
    • Sterling Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
        I'm in. My vote for what game would be for another try at Age of Renesance.
        :)

        Sterling

      • milstersp@xxxxxxx.xxxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
          Since it sounds like Noreen and her husband haven't played too many board
          games lets just plan on a bunch of short games for Saturday. If we feel up
          to it we can try a slightly longer game after a short game or two.

          Scott
        • Diamond346@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 1999
            In a message dated 6/22/99 11:15:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            milstersp@... writes:

            > Since it sounds like Noreen and her husband haven't played too many board
            > games lets just plan on a bunch of short games for Saturday. If we feel
            up
            > to it we can try a slightly longer game after a short game or two.

            No, I guess we haven't played many of the games that you all have played.
            I've mostly been into Trivia Games. So, please,
            don't let Frank and I influence what you play. We can learn
            from watching.

            Thanks,

            Noreen