Roll Call - Games - December 14

    Message 1 of 63 , Dec 10, 2005
      We knocked another Essen game off the "to play" list. I still have plenty
      of games I am interested in trying, but I will defer to other suggestions
      has games they want to get to the table prior to year's end....

      I will be happy to host Wednesday night gaming in San Ramon. Who can join
      me?
      Any requests for games to bring to the table?

      Games, Wednesday Night, 18:30~21:00
      San Ramon (Contact me off-list if you need directions)

      Rich

      My Collection: http://tinyurl.com/dulzv
    • reservoirelves
      Message 63 of 63 , Dec 21, 2005
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
        <j.hammond@c...> > I can make it on Wednesday, but not Friday.

        I can't make it tonight, the whole house is sick. See you sometime
        after we all feel better.