TVB Saturday Session 26 Jun

  • milstersp@xxxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
      Just wanted to remind people about the Saturday (26 Jun) session of TVB this
      weekend. My place at 11 AM-?.

      I haven't had a chance to put together a list of possible games. Perhaps
      tonight. A couple of weeks ago, it seemed like at least 6 people were
      interested. Will everybody who is still interested email me back to let me
      know. Also let me know if you'd prefer just a bunch of short games or a
      longer game.

      Scott
    • Diamond346@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
        Hi!

        My husband and I are interested in showing up for our first experience with
        this sort of thing. I hope we don't slow anyone down. We will need some
        directions, however. We live in Fremont right off Mission by where Big
        Daddy's USED to be.
      • Sterling Wright
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
          I'm in. My vote for what game would be for another try at Age of Renesance.
          :)

          Sterling

        • milstersp@xxxxxxx.xxxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 1999
            Since it sounds like Noreen and her husband haven't played too many board
            games lets just plan on a bunch of short games for Saturday. If we feel up
            to it we can try a slightly longer game after a short game or two.

            Scott
          • Diamond346@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 23, 1999
              In a message dated 6/22/99 11:15:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
              milstersp@... writes:

              > Since it sounds like Noreen and her husband haven't played too many board
              > games lets just plan on a bunch of short games for Saturday. If we feel
              up
              > to it we can try a slightly longer game after a short game or two.

              No, I guess we haven't played many of the games that you all have played.
              I've mostly been into Trivia Games. So, please,
              don't let Frank and I influence what you play. We can learn
              from watching.

              Thanks,

              Noreen