Roll Call - Games - November 9

    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 6, 2005
      Another week and I have another Essen "Goodie" in hand...this time Shear
      Panic from Fragor (Frasier and Gordan Lamont) Games. This does require at
      least 3, so hoping we can get a quorum for that amount. If folks have
      different games to try, lots of other good games to choose from.

      Who can join me for games?

      Games, Wednesday Night, 18:30~21:00
      San Ramon (Contact me off-list if you need directions)

      Rich

      My Collection: http://tinyurl.com/dulzv
    • reservoirelves
      Message 63 of 63 , Dec 21, 2005
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
        <j.hammond@c...> > I can make it on Wednesday, but not Friday.

        I can't make it tonight, the whole house is sick. See you sometime
        after we all feel better.