Re: [trivalleygamers] Digest Number 494

  • Sam A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005

      I can come this Wed.  A war game would be good, but sounds like it has to be a 3+ player game.  Does anyone have Fredrich?

      -Sam

      trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/grQolB/TM

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. RE: Roll Call - Games - November 2
      From: "l scott"
      2. RE: Roll Call - Games - November 2
      From: "Richard Pardoe"

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 00:19:31 +0000
      From: "l scott"
      Subject: RE: Roll Call - Games - November 2

      Yes I can try for wednesday nite

      Hammer of the Scotts whould be fun. Even though I've never played..

      Warmly.

      Lawrence
      Public Library Internet Access only

      There are only three types of people in this world, those who can count....

      >From: "Richard Pardoe"
      >Subject: [trivalleygamers] Roll Call - Games - November 2
      >Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:18:42 -0800
      >
      >Good morning everyone - hope you remembered to set your clocks back 1 hour.
      >If not, you will likely be the first person at work tomorrow and wondering
      >where everyone is (unless of course you are already the designated coffee
      >maker and do this anyway).
      >
      >In addition to the clocks going back, our game night is also going back to
      >the same Wednesday we regularly use. Who can fit a night of games into
      >their schedule? Please respond to the list so we can think about games for
      >the appropriate number....
      >
      >As a heads up, Dave mentioned last week that he is out of town, but
      >returning on Wednesday. Doesn't know yet if he can make games on Wednesday
      >night. Waiting for his e-mail note probably on Tuesday or Wednesday.
      >Lawrence - if you happen to be the only one who can make it on Wednesday,
      >want to crack open a wargame? Hammer of the Scots? Crusader Rex?
      >Something else?
      >
      >Games, Wednesday, 18:30~21:00 San Ramon
      >
      >Rich
      >(Contact me off list if you need directions)

      Message: 2
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:27:07 -0800
      From: "Richard Pardoe"

      >Hammer of the Scotts whould be fun. Even though I've never played..

      Neither have I, but willing to give it a go. Rules (PDF Version) can be
      found at: http://www.columbiagames.com/resources/3215/hammerrulesv2.0.pdf

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • l scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        HI Sam

        I don't know if Hammer of Scotts is 2 or even more players. I'm sure Rich
        is open to your participation but you have to play on my Hammer team cause I
        think Rich is an expert!