Roll Call - Games - October 19

    Message 1 of 63 , Oct 16, 2005
      Another Wednesday approaches and it is time for games ...

      This time I have no idea who can and who can't make it. Please if you are
      interested, RSVP to the list so we can anticipate how many players we might
      have and what sorts of game to suggest for the table.

      Games, Wednesday night, 18:30~21:00
      San Ramon

      Rich
      (Contact me off list if you need directions)
    • reservoirelves
      Message 63 of 63 , Dec 21, 2005
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
        <j.hammond@c...> > I can make it on Wednesday, but not Friday.

        I can't make it tonight, the whole house is sick. See you sometime
        after we all feel better.