Tracy Player

  • kennyboy_campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Thanks for dropping me a line Sterling,

      I have created a new yahoo group called "CentralValleyGamers" and look
      to increase game play in our areas! If in the general area or anywhere
      would like to join please do. I hope I can get more to surface in my
      area!
      I am trying to get space for a regular venue out here now.
      I will keep you posted.

      Some of us may have crossed paths as I ventured to the Game Day events
      in Los Altos quite a few times.

      I enjoy all the euro style games and hope to be gaming with you soon.

      Good gaming!
      ~K