Roll Call - Games - October 5

    Message 1 of 63 , Oct 1, 2005
      Another Wednesday approaches and it is time for games again. I won't be
      having a business dinner - so eager to host. Based on a single playing at
      the Bay Area Games Day at Endgame last weekend, I just picked up a copy of
      BuyWord...could give that a try for those interested in a word game with a
      twist. At the same event, I completed a trade for El Caballero also, so
      another game that might hit the table if interest warrants.

      Or if anyone else has an "owned but unplayed" they want to try - suggest it
      for the group. Or if anyone has a "played and want to play again" suggest
      that also.

      Who's can make it to my house in San Ramon for Wednesday games? What games
      might you suggest?

      Rich
    • reservoirelves
      Message 63 of 63 , Dec 21, 2005
        --- In trivalleygamers@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Hammond"
        <j.hammond@c...> > I can make it on Wednesday, but not Friday.

        I can't make it tonight, the whole house is sick. See you sometime
        after we all feel better.